Military Personel Discount T&C
LULWORTH ACTIVITIES TERMS & CONDITIONS
15% discount will be added to all military personnel, provided they have their Military Photo Identification Card to hand.There is no limit to how many times the discount can be applied in one year. The photo ID must match the person claiming the discount. The discount cannot be used for familiy members and will only be applied to one item hired per day.
1. Any person under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a legal guardian. The minimum age of a child riding in a ‘jump seat’ is 10 years.
2. As the ‘Main Hirer’, you will be responsible, legally and financially for all the equipment used by members of your group.
3. All Hirers must bring photo identification to the booking. These will be held as security and will be returned when the hire period is complete.
4. Hirers will be restricted to kayaking/SUP within a designated area; details of this area will be issued to hirers via map and instructional video prior to booking.
5. 20% VAT will be added to all bookings .
6. A £10pp deposit will be taken to secure all bookings and will be subtracted from the remaining outstanding balance upon final payment.
7. All participants must wear the provided buoyancy aid at all times whilst on the water. Lulworth Activities Ltd cannot be held responsible if you fail to do so.
8. Participants should be aware of the many dangers. A mandatory safety briefing and disclaimer will be given and signed by yourself prior to your booking. Hazards include (but not limited to): drowning, hypothermia, repetitive strain injury, slips, trips, falls, death, concussion, muscular injuries from paddling or moving equipment.
9. It is the responsibility of the hirer, and not Lulworth Activities Ltd, to ensure that the hirer stays hydrated, wears sunscreen when appropriate and that they are fit enough to participate.
10. People with existing injuries, heart or respiratory issues will not be permitted to participate.
11. Lulworth Activities Ltd accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage to personal belongings incurred whilst hiring any of their kayaks/SUPs.
12. Lulworth Activities Ltd can provide a dry bag (chargeable) on request to store personal belongings. We will provide a waterproof phone holder free of charge for your protection. It is the responsibility of the hirer to ensure that it is fastened shut correctly and used in conjunction with the supplied instructions. Lulworth Activities Ltd accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage to any items kept within waterproof carriers.
13. Hirers must conduct their kayaking activities in a safe and considerate manner. The Purbeck Isles can be busy at times with other larger powered or sailing vessels. Hirers are reminded that they do not need to paddle in the main shipping channel but can explore the edges of the sea out of the way of other vessels while always keeping 5 metres from all rocks and cliff faces.
14. Any person who appears to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to hire a kayak/SUP and will not be eligible for a refund.
15. The Main Hirer agrees to pay for any lost/stolen or damaged equipment of their party.
16.If Covid 19, for any reason, prevents you or Lulworth Activities Ltd from fulfilling your or our obligations to the booking, payments will be refunded in full.
17.It is the responsibility of the hirer to ensure that they arrive 30 minutes prior to their hire period and that the kayaks are returned on or before the end time of the hire period. Lulworth Activities Ltd holds the right to charge the Main Hirer a late fee.
18. Lulworth Activities Ltd reserve the right to cancel hire of their kayaks if they perceive weather conditions to be unsuitable for kayaking. In these instances the hirer will be offered the option to rebook or be issued with a full refund.
19. DISCLAIMER. We will not be liable for any death, personal injury, or loss of or damage to goods arising out of the hire of any items by them unless death, personal injury or loss of, or damage to goods arises directly from an act of omission on the part of the company, its servant or agent.
20. Lulworth Activities Ltd reserves the right to amend or change these terms and conditions at any time.
21. Any cancellations made 48 hours before a booking will be eligible for a full refund. We reserve the right to terminate the hire without a refund if any of the conditions of this agreement is breached.